I am still working on this project until I submit it on achievement day, April 23rd. These are the images I have selected for use so far out of all that I have taken. Most were taken with my dad’s cameras as he gets crabby when I use my iPod Touch to take photos.
- Please recheck your ID(s).
- If you are showing a private album, check that the "Retrieve Photos From" option is set to "User's Private Album" and that the Authorization Key is correct.
Juniors must submit 10 photos on Achievement Day. The photographs must be approximately 5×7 inches in size, printed, and presented neatly in the same standard flip portfolio used by other club members. Each must be clearly marked to show the category it belongs to:
- Portrait of person or animal (candid or posed)
- Architectural (home or other interesting building)
- Flora (wild or domestic)
- Leading lines
- Framing an object
- 4H event or project
- Group of three related pictures (your choice)
Architectural Texture Flora (hard to do when it’s so cold and snowy!)
Extra categories my Dad made me do even though I didn’t have to:
- Low light photography
- Macro photography
- Repeating elements